Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62

Thread: I think I have ghosts

  1. #51
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    I can't believe that more people can't see the image in the top picture. Everyone I have shown the picture to sees it and gets chills...I have gotten several e-mails from people and have sent the pictures to some "professionals" and I'm waiting on their opinion, lol.

  2. #52
    Inactive Member mm70's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2007
    Posts
    257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    Holy Cow! I went on that kentucky shadow chasers site! I'm afraid to even try and contact them...lol...that's some scarey stuff!

  3. #53
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    bump
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #54
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSabo View Post
    Considering they are sitting behind MY SON!!!!! Get out of the house!!!!

    Why? If there are spirits they wont hurt anyone. Does not sound like there have been any problems but things showing up in pictures or a sighting of an aparition in the kitchen. I would not worry at all about it.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    Quote Originally Posted by mm70 View Post
    Holy Cow! I went on that kentucky shadow chasers site! I'm afraid to even try and contact them...lol...that's some scarey stuff!
    Just call in TAPS. Most times when there are kids involved they will put you at the top of their list.

  6. #56
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    I've been doing paranormal investigations for a while now. I was actually on a team that is part of the TAPS Family. However, a few of us branched off and have our own group, known as Dark Hauntings Paranormal Society.

    There was nothing in those pics posted last year. There aren't any faces at all, and it's all lighting and shadows. They are believing to see a face, so they will always see a face in those pictures. Complete fine, and no faces at all.

  7. #57
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    I want to believe in ghosts, just never see anything.


    Did I see you in Hibbetts today steer?

  8. #58
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    If I ever see a ghost I don't want to be alone at the moment.
    GO VOLS

  9. #59
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    Quote Originally Posted by steer View Post
    I've been doing paranormal investigations for a while now. I was actually on a team that is part of the TAPS Family. However, a few of us branched off and have our own group, known as Dark Hauntings Paranormal Society.

    There was nothing in those pics posted last year. There aren't any faces at all, and it's all lighting and shadows. They are believing to see a face, so they will always see a face in those pictures. Complete fine, and no faces at all.

    I did not know this was a post from last years untill now.lol

  10. #60
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I think I have ghosts

    Non-believers go through life blissfully unhaunted.

    It's amazing the differences in what people see and hear, true non-believers vs true believers.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •